Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I r haz a fishes
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just getting back into the hobby after about a 2 year break... and i'm 15.

I started my first aquarium at the age of 9 with 3 goldfish. Instantly hooked me to keeping tropical fish. I've had about 5 or 6 sucessful aquariums since. I stopped my last aquarium when I started putting all my money into going paintballing (2 years ago) I have a CCI phantom VSC and an ANS GX-3 for anyone who's interested.

I hope to be a help on this forum but will probably be asking questions most of the time. I actually don't have any fish right now and I need some help deciding that so I'll jump on over to a different section and throw that question up.

p.s. please excuse any bad spelling or bad grammer i'm only 15!!;)

·
I r haz a fishes
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Back, I'm 40 and still make grammer errors and can't spell worth a crap, but thats why they make spell check, right
Thanks! My dad is an english teacher... more is expected of me I guess:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Funny that was my first degree, hate teaching...still can't spell I think it's has to do with the person some people can see math problem solutions in their heads, some need to write them down and yet others just don't get it and really have to work at it. I think my spelling is in the middle I have to think about certain words and go back and check..... hence spell check the greatest invention of the modern world. LOL

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is nice having you here with us all. Have fun posting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts