Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am new to this forum. Can't wait to get started on here. I have just recently gotten back into saltwater aquariums. They have a special place in my heart. I have a 46g bow front that I am setting up now. But have had 72g fish only and 200g reef tank in the past. Just don't have room for a bigger tank now..:(

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
*w2 glad to have you with us. i know what you mean about not havign enough room for a bigger tank, i barely have room for my 90gal. but none the less we are glad to have you with us on AF. Cant wait to see some picture of your tank.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Post some pics of your tank when you have time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I will post some pics to show the progress of the tank as it comes along.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. I am sure that you will find your time here enjoyable and well spent. Please dont hesitate to share more with us all.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 aboard, that 46 bow is a nice saltwater tank, i especially like the extra room in the front, for swimming room with the reef in the back. Maybe some pics soon :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK so here is the skinny:

46g Bowfront
Rena Filstar XP2 filter
96W PC's because we are not planning on going with any SPS at this time
60lb Live sand
So far that is all
Planning to get a protein skimmer in a month or so
going to add Live rock in a couple of weeks (about 40-50 lb)
Haven't made up my mind about fish yet.
If you have any suggestions please let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts