Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not a huge forum lurker so if Im only here for about a month dont take it personally. But for now im glad to contribute to the population and activity of the forum.

Ive already asked for help and have given help but never introduced myself.

Im the very same cal1112333 from any other place you might have seen the alias (been using it for 7 years now) so if you know me speak up id be interested to know where from!

I have a 55 gallon planted tropical freshwater tank that im using primarily for guppy breeding (no specific strain unless you count breeding for size and size alone a strain) And am a huge shrimp fan (both for eating and keeping though i wouldn't mix the two). I also have oto catfish, ghost glass catfish, ghost shrimp, Siamese algae eater, bamboo shrimp, and an African dwarf frog.

Im new to the hobby but know far more than my experience would lead you to expect. Im a digger of information and could write a paper each fish in my tank thanks to my though research but still dont have much practical experience (hence my plea for loach advice) as a result I hope to contribute where I can.

And as a sidenote I have about 10 leopard frogs if you want a new pet just pay the shipping and a modest rehoming fee and you can have asmany as you like just send me a PM I can provide complete care instructions regarding diet and habitat requirements.

I have the bad habit to type about 30% more than people care to read so ill end introductions there but if you are curious at allabout me or my setups just ask -its the internet theres no such thing as rude you can either do as requested or just say no-

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. It is nice having you here with us all. Have fun posting. Lots of cool people on the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts