Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the invitation to your site :) . I have been in the aquarium Hobby for over 30 years, have kept everything from guppys to Currently North American Natives. and for several years built and maintained a 150 gal saltwater reef. I am a member of NANFA, and for some time Have been Admin of a site called Aquarium Nation. I would be interested in becoming a member of Staff here, in a position of Global Moderator as i have the experience both in Admin and fishkeeping. Otherwise I will visit as time permits. Thanks for the read :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: JIM

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site!
Im sorry to hear about your parents problems, but that is no reflection on you. You didnt cause that and you have no control over it. As far as your statement about NO Friends, thats not quite true :) as i look around on this site, i see at least 2 Myself and Jarred, who im sure i can speak for in this matter. Im sure others would join us in this statement as well. So if you have problems or questions, please feel free to ask them of your Friends here OR you are welcome to PM me directly if you feel uncomfortable asking something in public forum.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
yeah my parents do have big problems over child support. all i hear "Rich! u o me 100 bucks for child support!". gets into alot of fights. what i meant by friends is kids my age that i can hang out with besides recess in school. ive been doing my best to make new friends. BTW i have way more than 2 friends on this site LOL

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome Jim, and I do hope you like it here as much as I have done. It is a very friendly site and I am too am sure that our friend here has many friends here.

Thank you for joining, I am sure that your years of experience and caring for fish and people will be invaluable here. They both are showing very well.

Rose
:betta:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts