Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Biube 10 gallon tank that currently has 3 Moon jellyfish. I would like to remove the center bubble tube from the tank to give the jellies more room inside the tank and also prevent the chance of getting air bubbles under the bells of the jellies. Currently I use the bubble tube in order to cycle the water and more importantly give the water some current to help move the jellies much like they do in the ocean.

What can I use in order to remove the bubble tube but keep the waters circulation and also to chill the water 4-5 degrees during the hot summer days.
Keep in mind I'm looking for a clean look with as few wires as possible.

I was thinking of using a Coolworks Ice probe to cool the water a few degress but not sure how it would hook up to the biube? Could it attach where the air line for the bubbles is attached?

Thanks for any help

·
Fish Guru
67 Posts
get a power head... it sucks in water and spits it right back out to circulate and give a current like the ocean :)... down fall is it inclues a wire :( but it decreatly fits @ the top of the tank so your jellies have lots of room:) LOVE the idea of jellies btw! where did you get them??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts