Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 90gal up and running now but cant decide on fish. So far I have two Ocellaris Clowns 4 reef chromis and a bicolor blenny. I plan on adding at least another 4 or so chromis, aside from them i will be getting flame wrasse and either a powder brown tang or a blue regal tang.
So the question is what else should i get?
I wont be adding these other new fish until the tank is fully cycled but i want to get some ideas.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Add the powder last if you absolutely are going to get one.
Ever thought of a dwarf angel instead? Purple firefish are great. A neon goby mybe.
Flame wrasse would be awesome, but also check into the lined wrasses like the 6 or 4.

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Add the powder last if you absolutely are going to get one.
Ever thought of a dwarf angel instead? Purple firefish are great. A neon goby mybe.
Flame wrasse would be awesome, but also check into the lined wrasses like the 6 or 4.
I have looked into dwarf angels but couldnt find one i liked a ton. I have had firefish, gobies (not neon) and 6 line wrasse before but wont get any till i get my vortech in. All 3 were killed by my AC powerhead in one way or another

·
Registered
250 Posts
Have to be reef safe?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't know what it is about them but I have always wanted to have a few Bangai Cardinals in my reef. Something about the propect of mouthbrooder's appeals to me.

As far as tangs go I think the Sohol are as beautiful as they come!

Clown fairy wrasse is pretty and adds some great color. Also me experience with them is they are generally are mid water, and real active swimmers.

Of course being me I am going to have to say add an Eel, but then again you should have know that was coming!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts