Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I've got a 50gal tank with a aquaclear 110 and its got about 5 plants. I used to have albino cories(very sadly they only lasted about 5 months not sure what I did wrong), I've also had some neon tetras, glowlites and cardinals. All these fish don't seem to do to well in my tank. My ammonia, nitrites, nitrates are all good. Ph was a bit of a problem but I took care of lowering that. They just all seem to VERY slowly die off. Sometimes they also get stuck in my filter. Currently I have 4 zebra danios 1 cardinal tetra left, a red tail shark and a common pleco(yes I know he may get to big but he has been at about 9" for awhile). I also have another 4 larger tetras but I'm not sure the name. All these fish started out in good schools but ya as you can see not so much anymore.

Heres what I'm thinking, larger fish! Obviously the little guys are my problem(the beginner fish) haha sad I can't take care of those. I'm looking for some ideas of fish to put in with my red tail shark and my pleco that perhaps are a bit larger. I wanted clown loach etc but I don't think my tank can handle those guys. Any suggestions at a medium sized fish that won't overload the tank.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts