Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have had a small (30 litre or so) tank set up for about a year and a half now with four guppies and a dwarf gourami. I'd love to get a slightly larger tank, nothing huge as it's for my bedroom. I'm thinking 50 - 70 lires or so but i'm stuck on which to buy!

I really would like one with a light and possibly a heater and/or filter combined, or one which i can easily set a light up in.

I'm not bothered about a stand either. Any suggestions? Also any suggestions on another fish? I'll probably just add a few more guppies but wonder if i have any other options.

thank you

·
Reefer
213 Posts
personally when i decided to get my larger tank the very first place i checked was craigslist. the guy i bought it from filled it up for me to show it wasnt leaking and it was very well kept for, I would try that route for sure.

I myself am into sw but have been tinkering with the idea of a planted fw guppy or beta tank... a 5g beta planted sounds very interesting to set up. for your tank i would definately grab a couple more guppies if the system can handle the bio load... find some nice decoratively colored ones. a;so I see you are new to the forums, so welcome aboard!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts