Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I was just looking around for another forum adn I found this site on google and it looks like a great place. I'm glad that I found it. I'm not really new to fish keeping. The first fish I had were guppies and that was in 5th grade then they died off, it was long before I understood water changes, although I did keep them going for a couple of years and then I stopped for a while. Then I got back into the hobby about 2 years ago and I got angelfish. They were doing great for a long time and I had a breeding pair until I went away to school and my fish got sick and my mother decided to try and help them herself instead of calling me and I lost my male and now all I have left are 2 females fom my original 5 fish. I also have a tank of firemouths, which was originally supposed to be my breeding tank for the angels until the male died and I have a 5.5g planted tank that was white clouds in it. So I keep somewhat of a diversity in fish.

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I want to keep a small planted tank as well for a friend. Hopefully to drag him into the hobby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts