Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been keeping cichlids for 5 years. In my 150 gallon I have a 6" Jack Dempsy, a 6" male Bumblebee (gorgeous fish), a 4" female Bumblebee, a 5" Blood Parrot, a 5" Fuelleborni, a 3.5" ??? Cichlid, and an ever growing community of Brichardi! In my 65 gallon I have an Altolamprologus Calvus that is about an 1.5", a 1.5" Convict and an Auturus that is about 2.5" and is soon going to the 150 gallon to be followed by the Convict when it gets a little bigger. My plan is to turn the 65 gallon into a Calvus only tank when I move his friends. I would love to post some pictures and video if someone could give me some pointers.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
You need 5 posts to be able to post pictures and videos on the forum and then we suggest you add them to a personal gallery. It is better than trying to add them to a post but we do have a Thread specifically for pictures on both the Freshwater and Saltwater Forums so you may post them there too.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining us. Sounds like you have some lovely tanks.

Rose
:)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site and plz post pics and videos as soon as possible

1 - 9 of 9 Posts