Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and happy to have you here. Thank you for joining us and helping to make our forum a better place.

Rose

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
*w2 aboard. We can always use a new member willing to pitch in their knowlege in exchange for knowlege in return. What kind of fish do you keep?

·
Registered
278 Posts
*w2

Welcome Maxstillen! Great to have you here with us all. Looking forward to hearing more from you, so please dont hesitate to contribute.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site and i hope u feel welcome here

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2*w2 to our humble little forum, we are just a bunch of different minded people with one common goal, which is shareing knowledge with as many Nice folks as decide to join us. So make yourself at home, and Thanks for adding your name to the list of our honored members.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi everyone. Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have been in the aquarium hobby for about 10 or so years now and love every moment of it. I have been doing freshwater cichlids ever since i started. Started off with convicts, almost everything in between central and south american cichlids and now flowerhorns and arowanas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey what's up people, I'm a new guy here as well. Been stuck on nano-reef.com since I started out and am kind of glad to step out of the box and get some fresh conversation. Feel free to drop me a pm anytime and just say what's up.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here with us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts