Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Vee and I'm fairly new to this aquarium business!

My boyfriend got me into this hobby and I am pretty happy with it. My family had fish tanks when I was younger but they were small and we ever only bought goldfish and the like.

I've really fallen for Cichlids they are just so interesting and I love learning about the different things they do and their personalities.

At the moment I have a 4/5 Gallon tank, a 10 gallon tank, and a new 35 Gallon tank. I have two Killies and three Ballon Mollys as well as a long fin pleco. ( He's very handsome! ) My boyfriend also gave me a small Cichlid but I'm not sure what it's called..

I am looking for some special fish to put in my 35 which I am currently cycling. I already know which ones I'm getting it's just a matter of finding them!

I look forward to learning more about freshwater fish and maintaining my current tanks on this forum. Take it easy on this novice guys heehee. :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! What fish are u looking for?

Reactions: Mermaid and orion

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and I do hope you find what you are looking for here. We have a lot of people who are into almost every area of fish keeping. I am so sure you will find some who are into the fish you are interested in. My particular specialty is bettas but I do cover a few others as well and answer some of the general questions too.

When you find some fish you think you are interested in be sure to check them out before purchasing them as it can save a lot of heartache later.

It sounds like you you a great start on your tanks so good luck and make yourself at home.

Rose

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to this awsome site

you wont need to go to any other site

this site has it all

post pics of your fish so everyone can see them

Reactions: Mermaid and orion

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for all the warm welcomes!! And petlover516 I am looking for the African Blockhead Cichlid! I read up on them and they seem very interesting and also not too hard to care for from what I've been reading.. :)

I will post pics of my fish as soon as I train them to stay still! I mean as soon as I get a camera.. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts