Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name's Will. I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm into African Cichlids. Only recently started breeding them, but my mom knows alot about them. I'm 21 and I'm trying to start my own home business selling cichlids. I got my liscenses last year. I live in a small town in southeast Georgia and the fish markets not real big locally, so I've been selling mostly online. My business is named "Georgia Cichlids". I know, original right? Anyway, just wanted to say hey.

-Will

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and hope you enjoy it here. Thank you for joining us and hope you find a lot of friends here. This is a friendly forum and a great place to talk fish.

Rose

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Marine Aquarium Expert/Saltwater Section Mgr.
355 Posts
WELCOME WILL good luck on your cichlids business...

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 aboard, glad to have you. Please enjoy yourself and the folks here.

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Welcome aboard Will. Please keep us posted about the success of your company.
It might be a lot of fun to document your business growth, start a thread and post some pics of your operations now, and update it as time goes by. Maybe in time show us some pics how you package the fish, how you deliver them, some people coming to look at them, etc.. By all means feel free to start a local club and have us setup a forum for it here on AF. That way people from your area that browse the site will see your section and join your club.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW. Thanks for the support guys. I had no idea so many people were on here. This seems like a very active forum. My camera is pretty bad quality so ive been using a webcam, which doesnt hav great quality either. I dont have any pictures of my tanks and setups yet but i do have pictures of all my fish. I can't seem to put them up on here, but I have them on my website: Georgia Cichlids, Breeders of Rare African Cichlids. I'll work on getting more pics.

Thanks again for all the replies.

-Will

1 - 7 of 7 Posts