1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Welcome Red, :) and i too hope this Dr. visit is just routine for your mom, Hate to hear any one is ill. We will be here when you get back and waiting to hear all about your hobby :fish8:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You all Mom is fine. She is 89 yo and we went to the eye clinic. She is doing better with her sight than the last check up. She had eye surgery about 8 or 9 months ago for macular degeneration. She lives with my wife and I and is a blessing to us both.
Thank you for your kind comments. Time for me to hit the sack. Night all.
Red

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Glad to hear. Funny story, my grandma had gone to the eye doctor, and got some eye drops. They were on her nightstand later that night, next to some superglue she had been using to fix something. Well lo and behold in the middle of the night she went to put the drops in and superglued her eyeball, had to go to the hospital for that, lol.
Wish the best for your mom... and again, welcome aboard!

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
Glad to hear. Funny story, my grandma had gone to the eye doctor, and got some eye drops. They were on her nightstand later that night, next to some superglue she had been using to fix something. Well lo and behold in the middle of the night she went to put the drops in and superglued her eyeball, had to go to the hospital for that, lol.
wow thats hurts to read

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Thats not funny !!!! Wait....Yes it is LMAO

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can see my Mom doing that. Glad everything turned out OK for your Grandma.
Red

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
even she's not old, my mom would still do something like that! i hope she healed. sorry red, i was so inconsiderate before and did not say for your mom to get well before. im glad to hear she's getting better. hope your grandma gets better

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Rose
:betta:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts