Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have been invited to join so here I am.
My name is Jo I live in Cheshire in the UK
I live with my husband and our 2 dogs and many many fish LOL
I run rareaquatics.co.uk here in the uk
I have been breeding L number plecos for many years now these are my main interest I also started breeding freshwater shrimps early 2000 I love these little critters.
I also keep discus and dwarf cichlids, I am looking forward to chatting too you all and meeting some new people.
:animated_fish_swimm:animated_fish_swimm

·
Registered
43 Posts
WOW! you are quite an expert. do you like flowerhorn? i hope you do. thats my fave but i need to learn more about them. i also like plecos but unfortunately, theres not much strain here in philippines. only the ordinary brown. pls post some pics if you can. tnx.

·
Registered
43 Posts
thanks but i hope im not asking too much nor sounds demanding. im just interested to see diffrent strain of plecos. and thanks for your time. im very flattered.:barb-fish:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! do u keep ram cichlids?

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Sorry i wasnt the first to greet you , but im sure i wont be the last :) Welcome

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thank you for joining. We want to welcome you and hope you enjoy this site as much as I have done.

I have known a lot of folks from England and find it to be a friendly and lovely country. I do hope you find a lot of friends here.

Rose
:betta:

Reactions: JIM
1 - 12 of 12 Posts