Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to say I am happy to find another aquarium forum, and hope I can contribute a lot.

I have been keeping salth2o tanks for about 6 years now. Currently I have a 72g bow reef, and a 55g reef as well. In the past I have kept predator tanks, and FOWLR as well. I have a good knowledge of predators (eels, anglers, triggers, puffers, etc.) and would be happy to offer any advice I can.

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
*w2 glad to have you here we can always use another reefer here, so when do we get to see some pictures of your tanks?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*w2 glad to have you here we can always use another reefer here, so when do we get to see some pictures of your tanks?
I will try to upload some pics later. If I can sneak the time at work I will do it. I have some fun videos too or my angler and eel eating. Will post those links when I find the right forum.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are some big tanks!! Lucky you! Also, I'm going to have to learn a lot about puffers from you. I love those little guys.. :)
Anything you would like to know, ask away. I will answer what I can!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thanks for joining and I want to welcome you. Everyone who joins just makes the site a better place to be.

Rose

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here with us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts