Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HowDoo my fellow reefer heads. My name is Laura. I have a 4 year old modded biocube 14.

My mods are:

original cover/ lid was removed, and in its place is a custom piece of 1/4 inch glass which covers the top except for the back compartments and a small crescent shape in the front for pellet food for my fishees. Also placed on top is a 20 inch metal halide (Current Sunpod 20 inch 70 watt HQI with twelve led's 3 blue and 3 white each side)

rear compartments are compartment one: heater, compartment two: live rock rubble & chemi pure elite topped with filter floss, compartment 3: stronger pump connected with clear plumber tubing and an O bracket, screw clampy tightner thing

In the display area I have the Koralia evolution 750 gph, 14 pounds of live rock, 2 inches of coarse sand, orange scroll coral, zooanthid polyps, tubinaria, and candy cane coral. I have 3 fish (all of which I have owned for over 3 years) True Percula Clown, Fridmani Pseudochromis, and an Engineer?Eel Goby (who is about 7 inches now *maybe more*) 3 death slugs, 5 small hermits, 1 mexican turbo and 2 small orange turbo, I also have a small feather duster (red and white and when opened is about an inch and a half)

Pleasure to meet all of ya ~ Can't wait to hear your opinion/advice/comments on my pride and joy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am gonna get them up soon. I had to switch my Koralia 2 out today to the evolution. The two is a piece of $hit, just randomly stopped pumpin my water around.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the fourm. Nice to have you here with us. Sorry I'm into planted aquariums. Hope you are having a great day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts