Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm just joining the forum here. My son and I have been taking care of freshwater fish for about 6 years now, and we're cautiously starting our first salt water tank. I have a number of totally newbie questions to ask. I see you have a section specifically for salt newbies, so I'll post them there.

This looks like a great site! I'm looking forward to participating.

·
Living Out Loud
56 Posts
:welcome: Be sure to check out Setting-up a reef tank parts 1,2,&3 located in the Reef and Coral discussion forum and ask plenty of question as this forum has a lot of knowledgeable hobbyist.

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
:welcome: Be sure to check out Setting-up a reef tank parts 1,2,&3 located in the Reef and Coral discussion forum and ask plenty of question as this forum has a lot of knowledgeable hobbyist.
i saw those for the first time when parts 2 and 3 were posted...all i can say is the way i set up my next tank will be much more like that

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!
theres alot of knowledgable SW members here that can help u out.

Reactions: Joey and susankat

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
While my specialty is bettas and I do not have the courage to start salt myself yet or the finances for that matter, I wish you luck and will tell you that we do have a lot of members who are good with Salt tanks.

Welcome to the site and good luck with the new venture. Please do find the time to open your gallery and post shots when you have the chance.

Rose
:betta:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts