Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to introduce myself...I have had several aquariums through the years, basic community 10g, a ciclid tank 10g, and different forms of other 10g's also...then I jumped up to a 42g bow front that has housed an Oscar for many years...he recently passed and the tank now sits empty...I also recently came across an 8g Bio-Cube on craigslist...I have since done it up as a planted aquarium with 3 cardinals, a siamese algae eater, 2 cherry shrimp, and several plants (heck if I can remember the names)...It has done extremely well and the plants grow WAY faster than I ever expected! I am planning on doing the bowfront as a planted aquarium now...I am going to start collecting the parts to do it...ANYWAY the reason I came on here is because I am going to pick up a 12g Nano Cube that I found on craigslist that has 10 lbs of live sand, 15 lbs of live rock, 2 tomatoe clowns and some anenomes...it is fully established and functional on the stand...they only want $75 for the whole setup! BUT I have never done a salt water (marine) setup before, so I will be looking around for advice and answers...I have books and a good idea of what to do but Im sure there will be some panic situations...Thankyou for reading my novel!

·
Marine Aquarium Expert/Saltwater Section Mgr.
355 Posts
*w2 nice to see you on the site...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts