Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello and thanks for this forum..
i have a 5 feet aquarium..total volume is 342.6 litres..currently in this i have 3 orandas medium size,1 big oranda big size 12cm,1 blackmoor,1 panda bubble eye...total 6 all putted new 4 abour a month ago and 2 now..!!..you think im over stocked for this tank..i want them to grow to their full size!!?? ..also when i put fishes i changed some material with new and got a bacteria bloom:cry:...and got cloudy!!..now from shop they told me to use stability..it is as well a bit greenish!!..i did water change and before putting new water i put stability and prime for whole tank and put new water in!!..now my questions are..becauce i have to continue for 7 days with stability can i do waterchanges or not?? nitrits marking 0.25.....any help and suggestions what to do??..if i can i put small video in..fish all seem ok and happy!!..thanks..wait your help!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi! I've also have cloudy water before in my tank too. I use rock salt(never use pink rock salt). Bacteria bloom is the cause of cloudy water and salt will eliminate the bacteria. It should be clear after 3-4 days.

I think your tank will be clear now cuz it is 24 days after the cloudy water. Lol.

Hope this will help you next time!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts