Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple random posts on here but I thought I would introduce myself proper,

Name is ray; I have had a couple saltwater tanks to date. I have never tried freshwater I am not sure why, I started with my reef tank about 5 years ago. 55 glass, and killed everything I put in it two or three times. This really bothered me so I broke the tank down and started reading, Bout a year later I was ready to try again, this time I used live rock 85lbs, 50lbs live sand, good filters, and 500wPC lighting, I was able to build a reef I was really proud of and it lasted 3 years, By dad was very impressed with the tank so I built him a mate of mine but in a 80 gallon tank.

Well all things end I was shipped out of state for work and I moved my tank to my dads temporarily, well my tank is no more.

I have recently wanted to start again, took a while to get back into it after the cost and work involved the first time. I have a 20 gallon tank now with my one fish left, bout 20 lbs of sand and 30 or so of my rock that made it , I am not sure what tank size I want or what brand but seeing all of your tanks is giving me a lot of thought. Then tank I am using now was my quarantine tank. Old tank lights filters everything is no more.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the Site!

Reactions: scribbles
1 - 4 of 4 Posts