Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!I'm a new remember. I feed discus fish at three years. Tommy your discus fishes is very good and I like it. How look at the fishes? And my favorite discus in your video leopar discus and white face discus fishes. This video added forum you thanks.

·
Discus lover and not only
50 Posts
Very nice fish well shaped and beautifully coloured!Also,they look very healthy and happy,which is very important!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Please don't be mad at me for saying this:
All the"Avatar Discus" are very Nice looking but they don't feel like they are in Pandora. Nothing unique about the tank, No beautiful landscape for such a beautiful fish. IMHO.

·
Registered
45 Posts
thoes discus are absolutely beautiful but i have to partially agree with skybox. altho there is a certain cool look to substrateless (if thats a word) tanks, a full tank that resembles their real habitat is also pretty bad ***. considering that u have a few pigeon bloods..... i do like the mostly plain tank because the pigeons will most likely start to pepper if you put anything dark in (check out my pigeon in my pics). in any case your discus look very happy and very healthy, and thats what important.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Yeah same here, whats up with the bb tank? discus in groups should be in display tanks not breeding tanks. nice reef ready tank though but Its a waste of fish and tank.

I do like them ALOT, do not get me wrong I would love to have the white with red spots snakeskin aka leopard aka whatever you want to call it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts