Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received an email and thought I'd stop in and see what all the fuss is about. *#3

I suffer from MTS currently with several planted tanks. Only a few have fish and/or inverts.

My main tank is a 10g heavily planted Oto tank. My oto's are breeding constantly and have several little ones residing in there currently.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 and thanks for joining us James, we look forward to hearing more about your tanks and breeding projects.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ty kindly! I'll have to start a journal here to follow the progress with the Oto's. Haven't done anything special for them. I guess they feel comfortable and nature just took over.

·
Registered
38 Posts
WELCOME please please please upload some pics for us!

Reactions: JIM

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have just started up my Oto journal over in the Catfish section. Plenty of pics came with it.

Enjoy.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thank you so much for joining us. I have been an advocate for the Otocinclus for years and have not known of many who have had luck breeding them. I will watch with great joy the journal you have started.

I do want to apologize for the tardiness of my welcome but we have had power problems here and I have not been sure when we would have power or not so I have been kind of afraid to turn on the computer.

I am so happy to have a person here who is going to help with Otocinclus questions and can tell us all about the breeding of them. Welcome, Welcome.

Rose

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you so much for joining us. I have been an advocate for the Otocinclus for years and have not known of many who have had luck breeding them. I will watch with great joy the journal you have started.

I do want to apologize for the tardiness of my welcome but we have had power problems here and I have not been sure when we would have power or not so I have been kind of afraid to turn on the computer.

I am so happy to have a person here who is going to help with Otocinclus questions and can tell us all about the breeding of them. Welcome, Welcome.

Rose
ty kindly...luv my little guys and gals. I may just try my hand at zebra's *i/d* but we'll see where this takes me first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts