Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
New here but not too new to fish keeping. I have had my 110g FOWLER with sump/(refugium started today) for almost 3 years now.
Have a Dog Faced Puffer, 1 Maroon Clown, 2 Ocellaris Clowns, 3 Blue Damsels, one crab and a about a dozen snails. DSB with lots of LR.
Looking to add some Chaetomorpha soon to finish off the nitrates that I have been chasing for 2 years.

I am retired from the Army, and ready to retire in August of this year from the Department of Social Services where I work in Employment Services.
Going to be a full time student for a few years.
Exciting times...

·
Insert cool title here
16 Posts
Im fairly new here as well but welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy it here as much as i have so far, what will to be going to school for?

·
Registered
66 Posts
haha im new here as well but so far i like the site and its very helpful.
and i work on fort hood as a u.s army combatives instructor i am under a contract tho.
I also train full time at the grapplers lair in temple texas and im also an armature mma fighter with 2 fights under my belt.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Yucca Valley near Palm Springs and have a second home in Blythe, a small town on the Colorado River north of Yuma Arizona.

I am going to study Computers Information Systems, I have always had a computer, all the way back to the CoCo2 if anyone remembers that!

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here with us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts