Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi we are from South Jersey we started with a 30 gallon set up for our Grandson Tyler in April 2006
Wwe have upgraded many times 30, 46, 55 when our grandson passed away the day after he turned 11 months in August of 2006. He always loved going to the lfs's with us. We decided that we would have a tank in his memory so then our upgrading went on to a 90, 120, 180 and now to our 210 AGA custom tank and we also added a 70 gallon oceanic tek tank.

Our 210 is stocked with a sohal tang, vlamingi tang, Naso tang, doctorfish, 2 hippo tangs, scopas tang, yellow tang, 2 maroon clowns, 2 ocellaris clowns, huma huma triggger, bicolor angel 3 anthias, 2 black domino damsels lawnmower blenny, myers butterly, christmas wrasse, 2 coralbanded shrimp 2 fireshrimp, peepermint shrimp lg bittle starfish asst crabs 1 rbta 2 gbta's ,softies and lps it is plumbed into our basement powered by a sequence marlin pump skimmed with a usq euro reef skimmer lighting is 3 400 watt Mh t5 supplemental actinic lighting

Our 70 tek has a powder blue tang, yellow tang, flame clown, green chromi, blue spot shrimpgoby, lawnmower blenny, 8" derasa clam ,4" crocea clam brittle star, sand sifter star, rbta crabs snails it has sps, lps zoas and palys it is full it is powered by a mag 9.5 it is skimmed by a usa euro reef skimmer and lighting is a t5 tek light 6 bulb fixture

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hello and a warm welcome to the forum. Sorry to here about your grandson. I hope to see pics of the projects you got going, they sound very interesting. Very nice idea in doing in the memory of your grandson.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and a warm welcome to the forum. Sorry to here about your grandson. I hope to see pics of the projects you got going, they sound very interesting. Very nice idea in doing in the memory of your grandson.
Thank you I will post some pics later today

·
Registered
43 Posts
So sorry for your loss, that is very unexpected. My only words of comfort that I can give you is, God has plans for him. Would love to see some pics of your tanks. Luna

1 - 7 of 7 Posts