Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just browsing the net to see if we had any local angelfish clubs and found this forum. So I just thought I would say hi.

I have a moderate sized breeding operation up here in my home. I started out breeding koi's and sunsets and it has pretty much just about taken over the house.

They do keep me busy.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! Aren't those angels amazing!

Reactions: carol

·
Pleco n bn breeder n BOSS
7,685 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. Glad to see an angel breeder here. I used to breed angels years ago, now getting started with them again. I just got 6 in the past couple of weeks. I'll probably be asking lots of questions as the years are to far back for me to remember.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be glad to help in any way I can. I don't have the years in like a lot of you fish keepers but I do have a few tanks and a successful breeding program started. I do love them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice to be so thoughtful. Not a lot of angelfish folks down here everyone seems to be into saltwater tanks these days!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome, I do know that angels can keep you busy. I have a couple of friends who have bred angels and I do remember their stories. LOL

I do look forward to hearing about your operation and seeing pictures of your babies.

Rose

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did not think that a lot of folks would be interested since it seems no one really seems to be into angels here. They do keep me busy. I am just feeling my way into the forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just thought I would pop in and say hi, I have been very busy working on these new phillipine blue lines and just got a message that reminded me I haven't been here in a while.

These are a couple photo's of what is called a pariaba which is a phillipine blue blue blushing.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum. Great looking pictures.

Reactions: carol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can post pictures all day long so let me know what you want to see. I mostly have the new phillipine blue stock but it comes in all different colors.

Yes there is not a lot of angelfish around I don't sell to stores, my only store I did sell to went totally saltwater so I just sell on places like the aquabid site. My user name there is baskington.

But I also have a lot of private sales and my website attracts a little attention. I have not updated it in ages though so nothing is current.

here is my photobucket link I have hundreds of pictures in there, I don't want to overload the site with photo's.

Pictures by baskington - Photobucket

·
Registered
3 Posts
howdy used to sell and raise fish years ago trying to make time and decide what? seems most re into African- angels had come to mind as i visited store and don't see many angels in them - mike in Okeechobee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts