Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site...its very addicting to talk about our aquariums

welcome again

*w2

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome from another Canadian. I'm from Winnipeg.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys... I just down sized from 14 tanks. I had a couple more on the shelve... LOL I got issues with my back and health it was getting difficult. I had 2 hi-tech planted tanks and the other 3 display tanks were planted as well. I combined my 75g & 38g South American type tanks to a 65g hi-tech still South American theme. Then made the 75g a Malawi tank. So...

75g Rift lake tank - Pseudotropheus Acei, Pearlmutt labs, Rustys, Synodontis multipunctatus, Mega Clown Pleco & Bristlenose - plus rescued some yellow labs - I want top add some Pseudotropheus saulosi

65g CO2 injected, 160w T5s, EI dosing cardinals, Rummynose, Discus, German Rams, Sterbai cories, Flagtail catfish, Bristlenose, Otto cats, Bumble Bee nertie snails

33g simple planted tank Tiger barb tank with Rainbow shark, Decker cories, Onion nerite snails & Aamano shrimp

Other 3 tanks Celestail Pearl Danios & Purple brig snails, Red Cherry Shrimp colony and Apitogramama vijieta - breeding and grow out

I love plants and South American fish. It was hard to shut down my 75 planted for a Rift lake setup buy once I did I love it... plus you don'tt need toprune rocks. LOL

Seems like a nice nice forum you have here. We started a new forum in our area I am the admin/mod so it keeps me hopping so when I find time I will have to come visit.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

cheers,
Dan

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! in order to post a pic, u have to have 5 posts first. than i think u need to upload a pic onto your computer via putting the camera's memory card into a slot on the computer monitor, than add it to the gallery, and than voila! u will be able to post a pic from the gallery onto the forum page at any time!

its sound like u have alot of nice tanks!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and hope you enjoy it here. I have good friends in Canada just across the border from International Falls. She keeps fish and has a lot of tanks like you do.

Thanks for joining us and making our forum better.

Rose

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the forum, really like your Avatar. We are a pretty laid back bunch here. I can truthfully say its one of the best sites on the net, with excellent staff and friendly people. Please visit as often as you can.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts