Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name is Tim and im from Northeast Ohio. Im not new to aquaria but kinda new to the forum thing. I have 13 tanks from 55 gal. down to 5.5 gal. but most are 10 gal. that ive been breeding shrimp(RCS, Blue Pearl and yellow neo.) and livebears in. im working on trading my old truck for a 300 gal. so we'll see how that goes.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you all for the welcome. i would like to post some pics of all the tanks but i left the usb cable at the hospital when my wife had our baby 2 weeks ago. i try with the phone though

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
congrats on the baby!

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 Great to see you here, looks like you have lots of water changes goin on, LOL. A 300 gallon tank will be awesome. Ive considered putting a sign in my yard, Will work for large fish tank *r2. Good luck with your trade.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby and so glad that you joined us. Have you tried to call the hospital for their lost and found to see if you can get your cable back? They may have kept it in their lost and found and will return it to you.

Good luck on the trade for the tank...WOW a 300 gallon tank! I cannot even imagine it. I thought I was in heaven with my 25 gallon but my home is very small and my landlord very cautious about weight on his floors....sadly.

Anyway, I am so glad you decided to join us and hope to see pictures of the tanks and hear that your new one is doing well. (tank and baby)

Rose
:betta:

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi from ohio. I'm from MI.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts