Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All.

I've been a member for some time but never made a post. I am a hobbyist/small aquarium business owner in NJ.

I am 21 years old. I have been keeping marine aquariums since I was 10. My first tank was actually a seahorse tank, and I had great success breeding and raising generations upon generations of seahorses.
My first job was at a LFS. I was there for about 5 years and then I went to work at a very crooked aquarium maintenance company. I learned alot there, but they were too shady so I went to work at a different service company.

Since then, I have made my own installation/service company fully legal and am doing very well considering the current state of our economy. I really enjoy my job. I get to meet nice people, and theres nothing better than working and doing what you love.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello All.

I've been a member for some time but never made a post. I am a hobbyist/small aquarium business owner in NJ.

I am 21 years old. I have been keeping marine aquariums since I was 10. My first tank was actually a seahorse tank, and I had great success breeding and raising generations upon generations of seahorses.
My first job was at a LFS. I was there for about 5 years and then I went to work at a very crooked aquarium maintenance company. I learned alot there, but they were too shady so I went to work at a different service company.

Since then, I have made my own installation/service company fully legal and am doing very well considering the current state of our economy. I really enjoy my job. I get to meet nice people, and theres nothing better than working and doing what you love.
sea horses are the most darling sea critters. i love watching them. they remined me of the ballet.:fish-swimming: welcome!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts