Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, love friends,

I have applied in your forum today and would like to introduce myself briefly. Since I, however, unfortunately don't speak English well, I have used a translation program.

My name is Henry Wollentin, I get 41 years old within some days, live in Magdeburg, Germany, am married and have a twenty-year-old son.

I have been Aquarianer for 30 years and have specialized in Malawicichlids, prawns and cancers.

Yesterday, I have received a mail with the request to set my home page your banner on the link side. After I have watched your forum, I will like to do this. I have although some aquaria seen, this one with your blue one or red gravel, don't correspond to the German taste in your gallery with pink plants and colored caves that shall not prevent us from a cooperation, however, because there already is far too much intolerance in the world, don't have to go along with that we there.

As said, I operate an internet page Malawicichliden online and I have me today determinedly to offer some of my texts in English soon, too.

However, I cannot promise you a cooperation on the forum because I don't speak well enough English to join in you. In addition, I myself am a presenter in a forum for which I need much time (Opening Portal).

Cordially yours and much success for your forum
Henry

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Henry, good to see you here!!!!!!
Schonn dich hier zu sehen!!!

You have a very good translator, it all translates perfectly well.
Die ubersetzung is ausgezeichnet!!!!

I hope that, although you are busy, you will visit this forum from time
to time.
Hoffe wir sehen dich ofters obwohl du sehr beschaftigt bist

Thanks for placing the banner.
Danke fur des auffuhren unserer banner.

Danke vielmals

Ron

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Hi Henry, it was nice to meet you!
You have a wonderful site and I think its a good resource for everyone interested in Malawi cichlids. I agree, different people have different taste with regards to colors and decorations in an aquarium. Essentially, either probably provides the beauty and relaxation we all desire, on a personal level.
It was nice to exchange links with you and thank you once more!
Jarred

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hallo,

vielen Dank für die nette Begrüßung.

Ich habe gestern bereits den ersten Text von meiner Homepage an eine Freundin zum Übersetzen gegeben, so dass es bald die erste englische Seite geben wird.

Da habt ihr mir mit eurer Anfrage eine Aufgabe gestellt, die so nie geplant war :D .

---------------------

Hello,

many thanks for the nice welcoming.

Yesterday, I already have the first text given by my home page to a friend for translating so that there will be the first English side soon.

You have put a task with your enquiry for me which was so never planned there :D.

·
service cart captain
80 Posts
Hi Henry ,
Welcome to the forum !
Do you live close to Kaiserslautern or Weisbaden ?
I bought my first fishes in those towns as a child . There was one shop in particular that I remember called "Harry's Pet Shop" .

Do you know the shop Aquapool ? It's in wuppertal . I spoke with them several times and they say that crustaceans have become very popular in that area .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello my dear friend,

no, I don't live near Wiesbaden, Kaiserslautern or Wuppertal. My hometown is Magdeburg, the capital of the federal state "Sachsen-Anhalt". Up to the year 1990 the area of the GDR was here. Have a look at it at Google-Maps!

Crustaceans are here very popular such as prawns and crawfish. I also have started 2 years ago to keep and to cultivate these animals. You can look up about this on my home page. I will offer the texts on the side also in English in some time.

Kind greeting
Henry

·
I love Pangio Kuhlii's
9 Posts
Hi Henry!

Herzlich willkommen!
Welcome here!

Es ist sehr lustig, dich hier anzutreffen, weil ich dich ja bereits aus dem deutschen Aquariumforum kenne, wo wir beide ja auch User sind.
It's very funny to meet you here, because i know your name from the german aquariumforum, where both of us are members too. *lol*

Hoffe wir lesen uns mal wieder.
Hope to read you soon again.
Bye, Tami

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow! I like your site Henry. Especially the crustaceans (great selection) Do they sell all of them over in Germany- I'm envious. Can't wait to read the text fully.

;)Cody

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hallo Cody,

vielen Dank für dein Lob für meine Seite.

Die Garnelen und Krebse verkaufe ich überall in Deutschland. Wenn das Wetter warm ist, dann verschicke ich sie mit der Post.

Die Übersetzung meiner Seite wird etwas dauern, da meine Freundin, die dies machen wird, nicht viel Zeit hat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Cody,

many thanks for your praise for my side.

I sell the prawns and cancers everywhere in Germany. If the weather is warm, then I send her out by mail.

The translation of my side still needs a little time since my friend who will make this doesn't have much time.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts