Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fish5:Hi Ya'll, These posts may be from either myself or my husband, however I chose "cowboy jim" as user name because he is more into the whole fishtank scene than I am, not that I don't like em now, I love em actually, just time crunched. Anyways, my name is Angel, and my dear hubby, Danny, although he uses jim online practically everywhere... whewwww, long stories huh ? Anyway, we will mostly be reading online questions and answers to try and help us determine how we would like to set up and maintain our aquariums, by what others tend to think about various facets of aquarium hobby life. When we can't find good answers to a question we have, one of us will post it to see what others have to say... At any rate, it is great to be among all you other lil fishies at the bottom of the big blue sea... Have a good one for now...:animated_fish_swimm

Angel

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
Welcome to the forum Angel and Danny. Glad you decided to join the forum. It's are very helpful place to ask any questions and get answers and opinions from. If you ever need any help dont hesitate to post up a thread =D

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! what fish do u keep?

·
Registered
1 Posts
:fish5:Hi Ya'll, These posts may be from either myself or my husband, however I chose "cowboy jim" as user name because he is more into the whole fishtank scene than I am, not that I don't like em now, I love em actually, just time crunched. Anyways, my name is Angel, and my dear hubby, Danny, although he uses jim online practically everywhere... whewwww, long stories huh ? Anyway, we will mostly be reading online questions and answers to try and help us determine how we would like to set up and maintain our aquariums, by what others tend to think about various facets of aquarium hobby life. When we can't find good answers to a question we have, one of us will post it to see what others have to say... At any rate, it is great to be among all you other lil fishies at the bottom of the big blue sea... Have a good one for now...:animated_fish_swimm

Angel

Thank you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi & welcome to the site. You came to the right place. People here are very friendly & can answer just about any question you have about setting up an aquarium & all other fishy questions.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts