Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A PLANTED TANK GEEK DORK
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI my name is Joey, I have a 55g planted tank. will be more then happy to answer your planted tanks questions if I have a answer to them.

I've had aquariums since I was 10 I'm now 28, my biggest tank I have ever own was a 240g.

Thanks, I'm hoping to learn a lot from this site, and teach a lot on this site.
:fish-in-a-bag:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Experience is always welcomed here. Lots of people new to the hobby, like me, stop by for answers.
Jump right in!

·
A PLANTED TANK GEEK DORK
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI and thanks everyone.

is there any one that can help me move a tank if I get it.
thinking about upgrading to a 125g tank. need to get it in mckinney and bring it back to my bedroom in plano. my dad is to old to lift heavy tanks, and my brother doesn't want to lift it either. so it will be just me and the other guy. I don't know if we will be able to lift it or not. :( I would really love to get it.
125g complete setup $200.00 *w3*pc

·
Registered
51 Posts
That looks lake a great deal.
I moved my 110 gal on a trailer with only one other person. Lifting it into a pickup would be more effort.

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am also from DFW Texas :). I live in Bedford. It is between Hurst and Euless and North of Arlington.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to have you here with us. Have a great day.

Reactions: fishyjoe24

·
A PLANTED TANK GEEK DORK
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THANKS, I ended up having to sell my 125g :( got in a money bind and now I have a leaking canister filter. guess it's time to put my small fluval 205 on my 55. dumb leaking plen plex cascade 1000. :( . bet i'm looking biomedia too :(.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts