Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Thomas and I have been keeping reefs for many years. I currently have a 175 bow front reef, a 55 moray eel setup, a 12 nano reef, a 72 bow front reef and a custom 12 gallon reef. I live in Colorado and I work for a crane company in the day and I own 2 tattoo shops that keep me busy at night. I just set up the custom 12 gallon reef in one of my tattoo shops. I still has a long way to go. I am a member to a few other reef forums so I thought I would check this one out. Thanks

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
wow thats alot of tanks...post pics of them to show everyone...welcome to the site

·
Registered
278 Posts
*w2

Welcome to the forum board. Sounds like you got a great collection of tanks going there, and with all that work I dont see how you possibly get a chance to enjoy them. You will have to share a lot more about them when you get a chance.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm amazed that you find time to manage so many things in your life! Your tanks sounds great. I have a 12g reef too that I just love.
Do you have any fish tattos? Or better yet, do your fish have any tattoos?

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose

·
Registered
250 Posts
Spent the first 27 years of my live in Colorado and miss it more every day. What kind of eel you keep? I have about a 2 foot Zebra Moray in my reef.

·
Registered
236 Posts
So many tanks! I wanna see pictures of that Eel! Sounds cool. <3

Also, tattoos huh? Sounds neat! I've been wanting to get one for about 3 years now.. just haven't had the money or time. ):

If you ever need some tattoos drawn up I'm your girl! ;)

Welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
WOW - with all you have going - when do you have time for your tanks?
I grew up in Colorado..........Grand Junction..........sure do miss the mountains.
Please send pics of your tanks - would love to see them.
Bek

1 - 14 of 14 Posts