Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up and looking forward to reading and learning about this great hobby. I just recently purchased my fist tank off the internet. I am going to be keeping 2 Oscars and a Wolf fish. I will be placing them in a100 gallon tank with a Eheim wet/dry filter. I feel so badfor the Oscars and Wolf because they are in a 20 gallon tank right now and have no room to move. I have so many question but will post them in the right threads. I look forwad to talking with everyone.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you here.

Be careful keeping a wolfish with oscars. Those Oscars may very well become lunch. Wolfs get big and mean. Not the easiest fish for beginners to keep.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice and I am keeping an eye on them. The Oscars are a little bigger than the Wolf. From what I have noticed the Wolf stays on the bottom all the time hidding until feeders are put in then he comes out. I just cant wait to get them in the big tank.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Watch your Water Quality Oscars have a very Large BIO-LOAD and 2 of them will over load the tank..... as far as the wolf hiding all the time... thats what he doing... when you get him in a bigger tank you see moree colors and natural action.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is nice having you here with us all. Have fun posting. Lots of cool people on the forum. I ive in lower MI. How cool is that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts