Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!! I just joined your forum and looking forward to lots of good ideas and advice. I only have 1 tank....a 20 gal long. I just got into live plants last winter and now keep fishies to keep my plants alive *n1 My fish right now are neons, cardinals and other tetras with 2 corys. I would like to get back into live-bearers as soon as I have room in the tank.

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
welcome to the forum make urself at home hope to get to harass ya in the future

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 To the Forum, That sounds like an interesting tank you have going on there, I really do enjoy that type of tank, simple, nice plants doing their thing, small active fish swimming around, a cory doing all the housework and enjoying every minute of it. Like standing back and viewing another little world, with the inhabitants going about their daily routines. Hope you enjoy it here and meet lots of nice people with fun stories and helpful hints to exchange.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello and welcome from another Winnipegger! What a small world! lol!

·
*blackback butterflyfish*
208 Posts
*w2 To the Forum, That sounds like an interesting tank you have going on there, I really do enjoy that type of tank, simple, nice plants doing their thing, small active fish swimming around, a cory doing all the housework and enjoying every minute of it. Like standing back and viewing another little world, with the inhabitants going about their daily routines. Hope you enjoy it here and meet lots of nice people with fun stories and helpful hints to exchange.
ahh so poetic jim :)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thanks for joining us and welcome to the forum. It does sound like you have an interesting tank and we do look forward to hearing more about it.

Rose
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Ahhhh another 'Pegger...what lfs do you use?? I want to go plant shopping lol. I have been going to the Aquarium and Bird Shop on Main St. I have been reading posts and trying to get aquainted with the site.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Ahhhh another 'Pegger...what lfs do you use?? I want to go plant shopping lol. I have been going to the Aquarium and Bird Shop on Main St. I have been reading posts and trying to get aquainted with the site.
I haven't been there yet! Which is surprising since it's only across the Redwood bridge for me! I've been going to the Petland on Pembina since it's close to work and the Petland on Regent since it's close to home. The staff at both locations are really helpful!

Reactions: cheri900

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!
:pics:

·
Registered
250 Posts
:welcome: aboard! Pleasure to have you here!

Reactions: cheri900
1 - 19 of 19 Posts