Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've known this forum for awhile but haven't got a chance until I started a nano tank. I'm on a few forums and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been in the hobby for 3 years now. I have a 72G bowfront mix reef with T5. I also have a 40 breeder with mostly zoas and palyps. I just recently started a 14G biocube nano so I can keep some stuffs since my 72 is getting a bit full. Looking forward to knowing some of you.

I was going to post some pictures but I guess I have to post at least 5 to lost some photos.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 Glad you decided to join us, we have lots of nice folks here to help you, or just discuss your hobby. Feel free to post or ask questions, or show us your tanks and fish etc. And have fun.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good to see you here pvh, looking forward to your pictures. What are you going to put in the BioCube?

Marlene

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum, its great to have you here and better yet have another fellow reefer! You will have to get to posting so you can post some pics of that 72 Bow Front and the rest of the tanks. You just cant have enough eye candy in the SW section! Please share when you get a chance.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thank you for joining us and making our site a better one.

Welcome and make yourself at home.

Rose

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*w2 Glad you decided to join us, we have lots of nice folks here to help you, or just discuss your hobby. Feel free to post or ask questions, or show us your tanks and fish etc. And have fun.
Thank you. Looking forward to interacting with the group.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to see you here pvh, looking forward to your pictures. What are you going to put in the BioCube?

Marlene
It's going to be mostly softies, mostly zoas / palys. I don't want to have to deal with dosing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum, its great to have you here and better yet have another fellow reefer! You will have to get to posting so you can post some pics of that 72 Bow Front and the rest of the tanks. You just cant have enough eye candy in the SW section! Please share when you get a chance.
Agreed. I find that we love pictures. Reef tanks make the best photo subject second to female models tho. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard.
I'm thinking about converting my 180 over to strictly T5's (from 3x250 MH and 4 39w T5).
How do you like your T5 setup? What bulbs are you using?
Honestly I love my T5. Sometime I think it's much brighter than MH. I used to have 2x250 on my tank after I changed over to T5 everything looked much brighter and filled in. No color lost of anything. You'll see what I mean when I'm allow to post pictures.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Outstanding !!! please do post more, we have lots of room on the Gallery :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts