Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Nebraska and from a Betta Lover.

I have kept bettas for a while now and have helped others to learn to keep them safely and contentedly for a while as well. I have had the pleasure of knowing a great many of these lovely fish in my life and they are so marvelous that I could not imagine my life without them in it. At present I have only 2 of them but I have had as many as 7 at a time in my small home. They rule the roost for sure and know it too.

Anyone who knows me knows that my methods for bettas is a bit unorthodox and many people think I am a little crazy for the way I treat my fish. But I made the decision that if I was going to keep them then I was going to do it for their good and that meant finding out what they needed to do the best with and doing it for them.

I am not new to forums by any means but new to this one so I am looking forward to getting to know you all and may even know some of you already but since I have not done much looking about yet do not know.

Thank you for the welcome and I shall look forward to meeting you all.

Chickadee

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I only have a betta at the moment and I love him(His name is Gregoire). Ive also been called crazy for how much i spoil him lol(I posted a thread in the betta section about him.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Miss Chickadee Rose!!

Thanks for the invite to come check out this cool site.

Here's a big smile and kiss from your grand betta, Lemon!!:betta:

He misses his gramma!!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts