Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Aquarium Expert
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Elliott Quintanilla and I'm a Fish Owner!!!!!
I go by the name TheAquaExpert because, I have been a Fish Keeper for a long time!!!
I am new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone could introduce me here or anything????????:fish-gift:
Before I end this message, I would really appriciate it if you would be my friend and go visit my profile and ask me questions you may have, also go visit my YouTube Channel to learn more about me or anything else!!!
Thanks!!!!!!:animated_fish_swimm

·
The Aquarium Expert
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadley No......
But hopefully soon I will get a chance to take some and upload them here!!!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! If u don't have any pics, why not just give us some info on the fish u keep!

Reactions: JIM

·
The Aquarium Expert
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Did Add Some Pics, And If You Want to Learn More About Me, Or My Tanks, Just Go To My Profile!!!:)

·
The Aquarium Expert
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Uh - Oh
I Made A Mistake........
How Can I Change The Title Of My Pictures?

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
If you will send me a PM with the changes you want made I can make them for you.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you like it here.

Rose

(Chickadee)

:betta:

Reactions: JIM

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Hello,
My name is Elliott Quintanilla and I'm a Fish Owner!!!!!
I go by the name TheAquaExpert because, I have been a Fish Keeper for a long time!!!
I am new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone could introduce me here or anything????????:fish-gift:
Before I end this message, I would really appriciate it if you would be my friend and go visit my profile and ask me questions you may have, also go visit my YouTube Channel to learn more about me or anything else!!!
Thanks!!!!!!:animated_fish_swimm
*w2 Hi Elliott, I think you did a really nice job of introducing yourself :) always glad to have new members, especially such enthusiastic ones. Please feel free to browse our forum and contribute where you like. I see by your profile youve been keeping fish for 3 years now. Ive been doing that for somewhere close to 30 years and still learn something everyday, from wonderful folks like you will find on this forum. Again thanks for your contributions, and welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts