Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Just Wanted to Say Hi in the Introductions Subforum and wanted to share a little about myself.
You Guys can Call me Zeke or Ze for Short on the Forum; I've been Keeping Fish for a year Now Typically Goldfish as i Like them very Much Especially Telescope eyed Goldies Although i Only have one Calico Moore.
My setups are as Follows:
15.5 Gallon Tank with SQ 600 as Filtration, Sand-like Gravel as Substrate and Fake Plants as Decor Home to my Calico Moore Cali.
50 Gallon Pond With a Bigger Pump for Circulation and Filtration Home to Guppies, Balloon Molly Fry, 3 Fantails and 2 Pearlscale Goldfish.
well that's all for my Intro.
I hope you learn from me as i try to learn from you in this Forum.
Have a fun and good day! *w3

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,
Just Wanted to Say Hi in the Introductions Subforum and wanted to share a little about myself.
You Guys can Call me Zeke or Ze for Short on the Forum; I've been Keeping Fish for a year Now Typically Goldfish as i Like them very Much Especially Telescope eyed Goldies Although i Only have one Calico Moore.
My setups are as Follows:
15.5 Gallon Tank with SQ 600 as Filtration, Sand-like Gravel as Substrate and Fake Plants as Decor Home to my Calico Moore Cali.
50 Gallon Pond With a Bigger Pump for Circulation and Filtration Home to Guppies, Balloon Molly Fry, 3 Fantails and 2 Pearlscale Goldfish.
well that's all for my Intro.
I hope you learn from me as i try to learn from you in this Forum.
Have a fun and good day! *w3

Was your pond pre-manufactured or did you build it yourself?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts