Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away from the hobby for a few years, and am eager to catch up on the latest technologies and share experiences with fellow aquarists. I'm 55, and started with a 10 gal community tank when I was 6 year old. It was a metal frame tank my dad built from plans in Popular Mechanics magazine, I think. Anyway, I'm showing my age. I just moved to Alabama and have 2 75 gal drilled tanks and a 54 gal corner drilled tank in my garage and would like to set them up soon. I have experience with Freshwater Angels and bred them successfully for a number of years, African Cichlids, and most recently some saltwater. My last setup was a marine invert tank with some stony corals, live rock and a wave machine. I'm leaning toward a Cichlid tank to start things off thinking it's an easy setup and the fish are hardy, not to mention entertaining. Plus I have about 20 5 gal buckets of river rock and flourite in the garage. I have read some of the posts and am encouraged by the friendly and helpful nature of the forum members. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!!!

·
Queen Platy
932 Posts
*welcome w-smiles

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts