Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I recently heard about this site through a fellow nano reefer. I have 125 gal fisg only tank that I have been running for about 5 years now. I have been nano reefing since July of 08. Nobody ever told me the addiction that I was entering into. I had a 37 gal oceanic cube that I ran for about 6 months. It crashed and crushed my dreams of reefing. I then set up a 3.5 gal reef with an 18 watt power compact. The tank has been up and running for about 3 months and is a beautiful piece. Its hard to maintane, but is always an eye opener. I am not up grading to a 24 gal JBJ Nano Cube. So that is my story hope you all the best.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the site. the nano tanks are indeed very nice, but as you say can be troublesome because of that small size and water volume, good luck with it, and have a great time here.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I think you would find that the 3.5 gallon takes a lot more time and maintenance than a larger tank would. But the nanos are beautiful and such a joy to watch. I have a good friend who has a 12 gallon that I envy every time I look at it.

Thank you for joining and I want to welcome you. It would be lovely to see some pictures of the tank in your gallery when you can manage it. We love to admire the tanks of others.

Rose

Reactions: petlover516

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts