Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i'm Chad Asmus. I am in the US Army as a 21E, construction equipment operator. I am deployed to Afghanistan right now and getting excited to come home and start a new tank!!!! I am Fairly new to the hobby, i have a 55 gal tank and a 45 gallon tank. My youngest son has a 10 gal tank because he wants to do everything daddy does. I have pics on my myspace and facebook if anyone cares to take a look.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Welcome soldier.

I can dig the oldest boy being your shadow, mine isnt like that but my daughter is. 3yo and already shooting 1200 fps pellet guns and already an avid angler, she shares my love of fish breeding very much. infact her picks produce some of my best sellers.

Welcome to the forums, Hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MySpace

that is the link to my myspace photos, i have pics of afghanistan if you care to look, there are some of my tanks in there two. i also have some in the freshwater photos sectionin the forums

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry i had one of my afghanistan albums with 104 pics hidden, if you looked already look again if you want to see them. it should be there now

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are combining the lightwheeled heavywheeled and tracked equipment together into one mos, i personally think that it is dumb, but like they say if it makes sense its not the military!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: chadasmus

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Just stoping by to say HI. Thanks for serving our country.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts