Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,i am your newest member of this forum.I am 17 years into this hobby.Now from last 8 years I just concentrate about discus keeping. Now you may say that I am a discus keeper. I have 2 4 feet aquarium at present. That tank is a planted discus community aquarium with 6 discus (2 blue diamond, 1 cobalt blue, 1 spider, 1 red Marlboro, 1 red pigion discus) along with 2 clown loaches and 2 black ghost knife.The other contains 12 cichlids. Apart from these I am also a professional discus breeder.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
Welcome to the site.where are the pics of your tank

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
please can someone tell me that how can i post a picture..here i see that the url has to be asked.but since i have those picture in my pc so i have to update those pictures from there...so someone pls help me...thanx in advance...

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
At the to of the page you will see Gallery, click on that then you will see a scrolling message click on that and it will take you to a video that explains it all :)

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you.i update my discus photo in the photo gallery..you can see it now form there....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very beautiful Discuses. I myself love Discus and Angels as far as Cichlids go. :) And Welcome to the site. :)

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you.i have lots of lots of picture.i'll upload it soon...feel free to comment.and also visit my blog about discus fish care secrets...

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh my lord..you have the marine tank..for many years i have a dream that one day i will make a marine tank....superb tank you have....

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Now I can say that I envy you the Discus..they are so beautiful and I drool over them every time I see them but alas cannot have tanks the size I need for them. So I live vicariously through the lives of others. So I want to welcome you and thank you for joining our forum and say I do hope that you will soon post pics of the grand fish that you keep.

Rose
:)

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you sir.the conventional rule say us that provide 10 gallon per discus.and at the same time the best will be if you keep at least 6 discus,so that they can form a school.also water chemistry and proper filtration is necessary for them.discus donot live in power filtering system..there are too many things to say.i have a blog about discus fish care secrets.if you interested you may visit the blog..you can see the link of my blog at my signature..
and oh sure i'll upload the pictures soon...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts