Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very healthy and happy new year with fantastic fishes.

I think I do not have to introduce myself, but if anyone wants to know something about my work, please go to the websites:
aquapress-bleher.com
aqua-aquapress.com
aquageo.com

Again all the very best and congratulations to the beautiful site,

always

Heiko Bleher

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Welcome to the site... I don't know who you are..... what exactly do you do, I went to your site you seem to be important person to know and I sure I seen you name somewhere before......but it escapes me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, Don't Panic,

it is not important if you know me or not, that is not why I wrote.

I did write because I wanted to say Happy New Year also and mention that I am coming to Florida in February to the Global Pet Expo, and maybe we can get together and I can give you a presentation of my latest discoveries (7 expeditions in 2008 and more even in 2007...).

As you can see on my website I hold aquarium seminars and lectures around the world (40plus last year alone) and maybe it is also of interest some of my finding and introductions into the hobby to you all - and or biotope aquarium I do as well.

Just let me know, under [email protected]

all the best again to all of you,

always

Heiko Bleher
Aquapress Bleher - Home
Aqua, International Journal of Ichthyology

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I know the name, i just can't place it. Where and when is the Global Pet Expo, I would love to to chat with you in person and see what new and exciting thiings you have found. I see from your sites that we have more in common than just aquairums. My wife likes to take nature photos as will, and I can see that yours takes a pretty good picture there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi guys,

sorry I did not come back earlier, but I couldn't go to Florida, had to cancel it in the last minute and go to Germany (2nd International Planted Aquarium Competition and 1. International shrimp competition) and immediately after that to India and to the Emirates, where I did two fantastic expeditions, specially in the former, with several new species, never seen before (colourful barbs, danios, badis, dario and snakeheads, etc. soon also some on my website).

I also gave lectures & seminars in Kolkatta (for 400 people) and in Dubai for the governments and at the Indaquaria 2009 and the Aquariya 2009. And I am just back.

But I wanted to tell you all, that I will be giving confirmed lectures in London Ontario, May 15-17th (3) and will also decorate some biotope aquariums.

You all should come... It is their 50th anniversary and will be great.

Also: have a look at my recent Amazon expeditions on my website, and also the uniqueness in Apistogramma biotopes in detail under LATEST NEWS. It is worthwhile looking at it.

So guys, hope to see you soon,

alays

Heiko Bleher
www.aquapess-bleher.com
Aqua, International Journal of Ichthyology

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site! I was reading an old TFH magazine, and i found an article submitted by a "Heiko Bleher" that discussed mystery rainbowfish. i havent read it yet, but i will tonight!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
saw part 1 of the rainbowfish article. very interesting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts