Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I have my heater in the middle of my tank. I also have a 14in air stone in the middle as well. Will the bubbles mess with the heater or will it be cool where it's at?? If anyone thinks it will be better off somewhere else let me know!!

·
The reason Susan is crazy
549 Posts
I agree with the above, I tend to get mine as close to the filter return as possible but a bit lower so that the returning water disperses the warmed water. This has given me pretty even heating thus far.

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
Agree with what everyone else said. Some people prefer to put 2 heaters in, one on each side of the tank also, it's more of a personal preference thing though

·
....has no life....
12,629 Posts
They make heaters that don't break. Aqueon Pro heaters, titanium heaters, and a few others would be good choices if you are concerned about breakage. The Pro heaters are some of the best I have ever used.

·
The reason Susan is crazy
549 Posts
I just got a Aqueon Pro with a 25g kit I got last night and they seem very well built, I also like my Ehiem heaters but they are a bit big.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.