Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for dwarf baby tears to start a carpet in my tank but they look expensive everywhere I look. I found some seeds on ebay from china.
I cant post the link cause I am a new member but if you search hemianthus callitrichoides plant seed you will find the sale.

But i am skeptical... Has anyone else used these or grown HC from seed or is it a SCAM?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,277 Posts
Interesting. Depending on cost it may well be worth a shot. I would imagine possibly easier to grow under a grow light and emersed maybe?

·
On the wild side
4,132 Posts
following. be interested to watch someone try (PICTURES!!) lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been looking for dwarf baby tears to start a carpet in my tank but they look expensive everywhere I look. I found some seeds on ebay from china.
I cant post the link cause I am a new member but if you search hemianthus callitrichoides plant seed you will find the sale.

But i am skeptical... Has anyone else used these or grown HC from seed or is it a SCAM?
Thanks
In my experience, most "aquatic" seeds sold on Ebay and Amazon are Hygrophila Polysperma, which grow huge and are illegal to bring into some states.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts