Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
fish visionary
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome:

well the very first thing I do when I come to post my first message on any forums is check out the smileys and these ones here :)

I got an email that just showed up in my very often unused email acct that invited me to come here, and I am all about being part of the world wide fish community.

A bit about me I own a restaurant and catering company, as well, am presently in the midst of setting up our fish company to take care of the problem we have here with the local fish supply.

I presently run about 22 tanks ranging from 45g-300g comprising of fw/ brackish and sw. We also have many many other animals ranging from our birds to our dogs.

Now to configure my profile here *r2

AND YESSSSS THE BEST SMILEY IS HERE

none 2

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: JIM and Joey

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 Thanks for the compliment on the smileys, I looked far and wide for those, only wish i had room for more LOL. It really is amazing what you can convey with a smiley. So please look around, we enjoy your company, and in case you were wondering we got your email address off a list of most desireable people to invite to your site. Oh and by the way, invite all your friends we have lots more room *w3

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I LOVE the quote in your siggy. It is so true and meaningful. Thank you for joining us. Welcome to the forum and I do hope you enjoy it here.

I have several good friends in Canada and they tell me how hard it is finding a supply of fine fish there and the problems they have with importing them from outside the country with the quarantine process. So I can imagine the welcome a service like you are offering will receive.

So glad you are here with us.

Rose
:betta:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts