Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fish Lover
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!

I'm glad that i signed up to this forum, because i love fish. i have 5, 20, and 40 gallons aquariums and 2 2 gallon tanks.
I'm 14 years old and i started fishkeeping 2 years ago.

Greetings to all again!! :fish-in-bowl::fish5::fish bowl-3::hedge-hog:

P.S. I love the smilies here!! :)

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Oh boy, MTS at age 14.

MTS can be a volatile condition if/when you ever get married.

Welcome to our little corner of the world, home away from home.

What do you keep fish wise?

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 To the Forum Ms. Baker, im glad you decided to join us, as we are an all age friendly Forum. Im sure you will pick up a few bits of wisdom here, as we have lots of very knowledgeable folks, Both Staff and members. Im a smiley person also, as i think they can convery expressions sometimes that cant be put to words. So ive added a few over time, to the original ones that were already here. Please enjoy the site, and take part where-ever you please

·
New Member Manager
689 Posts
Hey kal! I started the aquarium hobby when i was about 13. Its always better to start young so you can learn so much more! Welcome to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and we have some of the most experienced and knowledgeable people here when it comes to aquatics. Im shotgun by the way, the New Members Manager, so if you have any questions about anything pertaining to the site, ie. how to upload photos, videos, etc, I will be MORE than happy to answer any questions you have! Once again, welcome to the site, and I hope you find this place as helpfull as many of us do!

P.S. The smilies are pretty kick a** :)

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the forum and i started about 2 years ago and i am 16 now yay

·
Registered
203 Posts
Good for you son!!! its the best place you could ever found! Good folk arround the world with good advice.Welcome with blessings from Ireland.:)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose
:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts