Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time no sea :) many years ago, when this forum was new & only had a few members I was quite active here & was also very active in the hobby. But life changes & I have no actively kept aquariums for a long time.

Was just browsing & saw this new version of the forum & thought I would join & see if perhaps I can learn anything new or help someone new to the hobby in some way.

Who knows, I may set up a new tank myself.

Registered
Long time no sea :) many years ago, when this forum was new & only had a few members I was quite active here & was also very active in the hobby. But life changes & I have no actively kept aquariums for a long time.

Was just browsing & saw this new version of the forum & thought I would join & see if perhaps I can learn anything new or help someone new to the hobby in some way.

Who knows, I may set up a new tank myself.
hi! 馃槂 I'm The Fish Lady!馃槂 nice to meet you, Sir!馃槂馃槣馃槣馃槂
Wowzyyy! You're back?!!馃槂 I think it's a wonderful forum and everyone is sooo nice! You are going to just love it!馃槂
Well good luck and be blessed!馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I suppose for the sake of those who might like to know more about my past hobby experience, I started my first tank, a 10 gal. cheappy about 50 yrs ago. Stocked with minnows & whatever I could catch in the local creeks. From there it grew to LFS stock, then Cichlids of all sorts, grew into saltwater & reef, then a step back into, or at the same time Native Fish Keeping. My largest tanks at this point were a 40 gal reef tank & a 210 freshwater. I can't really say which was the most enjoyable for me but I will say it was the most educational hobby I have ever tried my hand at.

I am, and never was an expert at anything, but I wil most likely add my thoughts here and there & offer my own experiences where I feel comfortable doing so, but all advice will come from my own personal mistakes & successes and hopefully be of some use to a new struggling hobbyist.

Reactions: susankat
1 - 6 of 6 Posts