Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Aquarium Forum Members!

I was sent a link to this site and decided to join. Are there any members here from the East Coast?

I've been a hobbyist for a number of years now starting off with a 20gl community tank with a few livebearers. Of course, MTS bit me good and since then, have tried a number of different African cichlids from Lakes Malawi and Tanganyika, New Worlds and of course, different species of pleco. Current species kept include Cyrtocara moorii, Cyphotilapia frontosa, Altolamprologus calvus, Altolamprologus compressiceps, Cyprichromis leptosoma (Utinta) & Tropheus Moliro along with a pair of Leporacanthicus galaxias (Vampire Pleco) and a Panaque sp L204 (Flash Pleco). Most recently, I developed an interest in saltwater and now have a 90gl reef in the making. Aside from that, there is the 250gl pond that I just shut down for the winter, my Old English Sheepdog, Gertie, and my two cats, Spot and Vash, which make up the rest of the zoo.

I can be found on a number of different aquaria related sites but I'll certainly find time to pop in here and hopefully get to know some of you, share some pics and chat. Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts